Offer details & such: basic & deluxe kit available. BOGO: No BOGO, but subscription options available w/ per month savings. Sales tax: CA, IA, NC, PA & CO. Guarantee: 60-day Money Back (probably minus S&H). Free Bonus: Cleansing bar for chest, back & shoulders. Notes: Multiple ship options. Multiple offer options.
Guthy-Renker’s Proactiv has moreoreless been the gold standard for Acne Treatment since they burst onto the scene so many celebrity endorsements ago. And they continue to keep making headlines. So the one thing we weren’t expecting was for Proactiv to add to their line. Why run the risk of ruining a good thing? But they went ahead and made a solution that’s even simpler.
Named, “X Out,” this new treatment seem to be targeted for those who need a quick solution for those always on the run.
What we want to know is whether or not Proactiv’s newest line is a sign that Proactiv is about to be washed out or are just washing away the competition.
What Is X Out Acne Wash?
X Out is a one-step acne solution that is to be used twice a day at your time, on your schedule. And their onsite campaign is design is definitely teen focused. I’ve never seen an As Seen on TV Site before suggest that when the user is done with their product they will be able to:
“go back to watching videos of iguana-hugging cats…”
As for the treatment, it cleans, washes, and applies the treatment in the aforementioned one step.
Benefits, Claims & Features
According to XOut.com, X-Out claims the following features and benefits:
- from the makers of Proactiv
- 60-day guarantee
- 1-step treatment
- works most any time
- prescription-grade acne medication
Does Your Product Work? Complaints, Frauds, Rip-Offs, Scams…
Order Process: Guthy-Renker will get its share of complaints online because of the sheer volume they sell. So far with X-Out we haven’t seen any issues. Also, with the site’s order form they make the choices opt-in. If you want the subscription, you can choose it. If you want the deluxe option, you can choose it. That should keep the order process complaints to a minimum.
Product Performance: To be honest, this has been one of those rare ones that have been fun to research. The reason? Everybody is so open about it.
- Acne.Org: The discussion on this board centered around the 8.5% Benzoyl Peroxide. It reads as though the issue could once again be the sensitive skin, though the others on the thread pointed out solutions they were using were more heavily concentrated and, thus, they weren’t as concerned.
- About.com: The reviewer likes the fact X Out can be used as a mask, is concentrated and is powerful. They point out it might be too strong for those with sensitive skin.
- thefrugalistadiaries.blogspot.com: This one was a little different. A blogger pointed out that she was asked to do a DIY/Design dress inspired by the X Out line with the proceeds going to Pacer’s National Bullying Prevention Center. If that doesn’t bring good will I don’t know what will!
- livingsmartgirl.com: This site is discussing the X Out Acne trial they are about to embark on. We’re hoping to see more updates from them.
X Out Video Reviews – Playlist
For a product that has only been out a short time the X Out product has received numerous Video Testimonials. We put together a list of the ones we liked best. Please take some time to watch. Let us know what you think.
Guthy-Renker doesn’t do anything half-way. And if they came up with X Out, it’s because they probably had quite the demand for a simplified version of Proactiv. The reviews and chatter we’ve been seeing seems to support that. Of course, we reserve the right to be wrong and hope to hear your opinion on it.
But if you want to take a chance, that green button below takes you to the official product site.
For us, it’s a wash. X Out is going to be a hit.
Please Let Us Know Your Thoughts!