At the time of this writing, Sensa is one of the most promoted, talked-about diets to hit the industry in the last couple years. A concept everybody hopes works: sprinkle a product on your favorite food and have your cravings reduced. This way, you can keep eating the foods you love and cut your caloric intake.
According to the trials published on TrySensa.com, in a huge study of over 1,400 users, the average weight loss was 30 lbs. when using Sensa. But with claims so great, people just wait for the other shoe to drop.
Let's see if it did...
According to TrySensa.com, there are claims are compiled into a list of 10 reasons to Try Sensa
1) It's NOT a diet 2) There are no drugs, no pills & no stimulants
3) You can still eat all your favorite foods 4) You don't have to spend money on pre-packaged meals 5) Paten-pending technology based on 25 years of scientific research 6) Proven effective in one of the largest clinical weight-loss studies 7) Average weight loss ~ 30.5 lbs (based on study) 8 ) As easy to use as salt & pepper 9) 30 day money back guarantee. 10 ) Free trial
We've been coming across too many products with too few complaints. We knew it was going to catch up to us eventually. It did with Sensa.
1) You get sent a 60 day supply and are given a 30 day free trial . There have been complaints on not getting the product in a timely matter to fully enjoy a 30-day free trial.
2) You are enrolled into a continuity program when you sign up for a free trial - there have been complaints from people that didn't realize they were getting into a continuity program when they sign up.
3) You have to cancel after 30 days . You have to cancel the program or they will assume you are a part of it.
4) Were the study's authentic? One review finds semantic flaws .
So we went checking the Better Business Bureau. It gave Sensa a rating of....A+ .
UPDATE 2011/02/14: My mother just order Sensa.
And, NO, she didn't use our ads :-(.But, yeah, if she has a bad experience with Sensa, everbody will know :-D.
There are also several positive reviews out there so heed the warnings we found, but know there are two sides to the story.
You can find the Sensa 30-day free trial at TrySensa.com. If you want the two-month supply at a bit of a discount,check out Amazon.com.
Let us know.
Best Price Comparisons. Reviews
funnier than ours.
Try it. Bookmark it. Make it a part of your research arsenal.
Before I'd ever use a product like Dr. Ho's Back Belt, I would consult my chiropractor - who I haven't seen in awhile. What we found is that most people wouldn't take such an approach...
I would swear that the NutriBullet is just a Magic Bullet with a different plastic skin and fonts & iconography. I assume that if I want to make veggie smoothies I could just use a Magic Bullet, but apparently I can't. Or something like that. I'm still looking.
This is one of those times where my grandfather bought something he wanted to see on TV and it was a great idea. I went into the garage and click the switch when I realized the light-bulb didn't look like an ordinary light-bulb.
With so many acne products out and about, on television, on the shelves, at the impulse counter, next to the Redbox and vending machines...It's enough to make one wonder as to why the competition is so fierce. Is it because no single product works well enough? Or is it because people have a hard time telling which product works for them. Maybe Neutrogena is onto something with the SkinID.
Awesome Auger - Was It PitchMen's Billy Mays that Made it Awesome? Or was it Awesome Auger inventor Tommie Matasko and his inspiring story that lead to the Auger's invention? Please visit the As Seen on TV Life Summary Review and find out.
Before Vince came out with his copycat ShamWOW and his Time/Life operator headphones, there was a super-absorbent cloth that took care of the chills and spills your clumsy day created. And all you needed to know was that Billy Mays thought it was awesome.